Schools should be a happy, inclusive place of learning and living for all children and young people, regardless of their origin, refugee experience, mental or physical condition, sexual identity or the financial means of their parents.
– make it possible for pupils at every secondary school in the district to graduate from high school.
– put school cleaning back in the responsibility of the district
– demand new buildings, renovation and better equipment for schools in the district
– fight against discrimination in schools
– create inclusive schools to reduce segregation and discrimination